- Be yourself.
- It’s good to be smart.
- It’s not good to use your intelligence to make others feel small.
- Creativity is a natural part of life.
- No one can make you happy–you have to do that for yourself.
- You owe it to the world to be the best you can be.
- The words “independent” and “woman” go together quite nicely.
- Artists draw what they see, not what everyone else sees.
- Picking up rotten fruit won’t kill you.
- Children deserve to be listened to.
- Children do not deserve to always get their way.
- You are never to old to learn new things.
I love you Mom.
Feel free to share your Mom’s wisdom in the comments!
One thought on “12 Essential Life Lessons I Learned from my Mom”
It is absolutely appropriate to celebrate the first day of strawberry season by enjoying strawberry shortcake for dinner!